14th Annual The “Cruise”
Sunday, July 27, 2014
A benefit ride for the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, MN
The “Cruise” is a motorcycle ride benefiting the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, MN. All proceeds will benefit the children and families who call us their home-away-from-home while receiving medical treatment in town.
- Day-of registration will be open from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m., onsite at the Rochester Community and Technical College (RCTC), located at Highway 14 and County Road 22 East.
- Online registration is open, register now to avoid lines day-of. (NOW CLOSED)
- 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. – Registration at RCTC
- 4 p.m. – All bikes due back to RCTC Sports Complex following destination ride
- 4:30 p.m. – Silent auction closes and live auction begins
- 5:30 p.m. – Police-escorted procession to Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, MN for reception
Location & Routes
University Center Rochester
851 30th Avenue SE
Rochester, MN 55904
The route changes each year. This year riders will begin at University Center Rochester and participate in a destination ride to Treasure Island Casino. Click here to see where past years’ routes have taken participants of The “Cruise”.
Multiple Ways to Pledge
This year Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, MN is offering numerous ways for you to pledge to The “Cruise”.
Create Your Own Fundraising Campaign!
To begin developing your own fundraising campaign, create your pledge team by clicking here. Complete the short form and share the provided pledge link with everyone you know to help raise money for The “Cruise”. If you have already started a pledge page, click here to log in.
Join an Already Participating Team
View other teams that are running their own fundraisers by clicking here.
Additionally you can print out this form for offline pledging.
View our online auction items by clicking here.
Grand Prize: $1000
2nd Prize: $500
3rd Prize: $250
Click here to check out the fun from past years at The “Cruise”.
The “Cruise” wouldn’t be possible without the support of our sponsors. For a list of this year’s sponsors, click here.
Recap of The “Cruise” 2013
We are grateful to all of our 2013 riders, volunteers and sponsors who helped us raise over $130,000 for the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, MN.
2013 Major Sponsors: Anonymous, Baker’s Square, Charter Communications, City Looks Salon & Spa, Rochester Harley-Davidson, Sam’s Club, Sterling State Bank, Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
History of The “Cruise”
Click here to learn about rides in prior years.