- For any information you may need for your visit to the Mayo Clinic check out www.MayoClinic.org.
The following sites may be helpful in planning your travels to Rochester (links will open up in new window):
- www.rochestermn.com – Information regarding travel in Rochester.
- www.mspairport.com – Minneapolis-St. Paul airport.
For information regarding the city of Rochester MN the following sites may be helpful. You can find information regarding items such as entertainment, restaurants, local businesses, weather, lodging, etc…
- www.rochester411.com – Rochester MN city information and business listings
- www.postbulletin.com – Local newspaper
- www.ci.rochester.mn.us – Rochester city government site
- www.rochesterlodging.com – Rochester Lodging and Hospitality Association
- www.kaaltv.com Local TV news station
- www.kttc.com – Local TV news station
- www.rochestercvb.org – Rochester Convention and Visitors Bureau
- www.rochestermnchamber.com - Rochester Chamber of Commerce
RMHC – Ronald McDonald House Charities
- For information on the global network of Ronald McDonald Houses check out www.rmhc.org.
Pediatric Support Groups
Goal: “To provide emotional, educational and spiritual support by listening to, understanding and supporting families touched by childhood cancer.”
Meets monthly, first Tuesday of the month, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
507-534-3594 or 507-287-9805
Mended Little Hearts of Southeast Minnesota
Goal: “To provide hope, encouragement, and support by offering parent-to-parent support, educational resources, and by raising awareness in the community.”
Meets monthly, fourth Tuesday of the month, 7 – 8:30 p.m.